Thank you for visting our website and welcome to the Law Offices of Attorney James C. Wing, Jr.
Many law firms focus their energy on the needs of businesses. On the other hand, at the Law Offices of James C. Wing Jr., our mission is to provide support and guidance to individuals and families as they face some of life's more difficult challenges.
We serve our clients with understanding, ability, using state of the art technology and with the highest level of commitment.
Generally, the help we provide our clients can be defined in six categories, although these areas often overlap. These main categories follow, along with some examples of issues that fall in the given category:
- Family Law- Child Custody, Divorce, Child Support, Modifications, Restraining Orders, Paternity, and Grandparents Rights.Education/School Law-
- Expulsions, Bullying, Special Education (for Parent and School Clients only, no school districts), Eligibility, PPTs, IEPs, 504 Plans, Due Process, Residency, Least Restrictive Environment, Inclusion, et cetera.
- Personal Injury Law- Representing Claimants injured in vehicular accidents, injured as the result of defective premises (including premises where there is inadequate security or illumination), victims of sexual assault and other crimes.
- Criminal Law- defense of adults, Youthful Offenders and Juveniles charged with youthful and other indiscretions, including: drunk driving, drug offenses, speeding, et cetera
- Juvenile Law- representing children and parents in delinquency, uncared for, and neglect proceedings.
- Adminstrative Law- hearings and appeals before governmental agencies regulators, including: the Connecticut Department of Education, Department of Children and Families, Department of Liquor Control, etc.
Educational Law -
Visit the Practice Areas section of this site and follow the links to access additional information on how we may help you.
To learn more about our firm explore the
Our Philosophy, Community Service, Attorney Biography, and Personal Experience pages.
Please contact us to schedule a free consultation of up to one half hour with Attorney Wing in either our Hartford or Simsbury, Connecticut, locations to discuss how we may help you.